It’s been two years since I started this blog and I wanted to thank all my new followers and people who have liked my posts for making a good year for me.
Looking back on 2012, I was right when I said it would be the year of change for me. Graduating with my BS and soon to start my masters, visiting new places, and starting my job as a freelance writer. With the new year approaching, it’s time to lay out what I hope to achieve with my blog to take it to the next level.
- More of my own videos and pictures (especially since I have cameras to use)
- Tales and advice of getting a master’s and college in general
- Tales and Advice on freelancing
- More analysis of shows
- More reviews of food because people seemed to like that
- I also want to converse with all of my followers and I encourage you all to write in the comments section.
Here’s a toast to the end of 2012 and let’s ring in 2013!
- Ending leads to beginning (debbiemcdowell.wordpress.com)
- Fulfilling My Own Promise: A Year End’s Blog Post (luccava.wordpress.com)
- When all is said and done, 2012 has been a blast! (exclusivelydev.wordpress.com)