Congratulations, you just finished your internship! Now comes time for post-internship work and yes, there are procedures for what to do after you’re finished. Here’s a quick list of things you need to do:
- Give at least a week’s notice to your employers when you are leaving. It’s common courtesy.
- Finish any last projects.
- Ask your employers if you can include them on your reference list. IF you did a great job, they’ll be happy to refer you.
- Keep in touch. You don’t have to call or e-mail them everyday, but at least keep some acknowledgement of them in passing, especially if you’re going to include them on your refernce or recommendation letters.
- Optional: Try and help find a replacement for yourself. Find the best candidate for the job. Not only will your employers thank you, but they’ll be sur eto note that you have a good eye for talent.
- If you had an office, clean up your space. Take all your personal belongings with you.
Sorry for the absence, I’m in my last semester of college and I’ve been busy with that. I hope you take tese tips to heart and let me know what else I can write in my blog.